Greenspon J, Yu J, Warner BW. Late volvulus of an intrathoracic gastric pull-up. J Pediatr Surg. 2012;47:792-4.
Yao J, Maslov KI, Puckett ER, Rowland KJ, Warner BW, Wang LV. Double-illumination photoacoustic microscopy. Opt Lett. 2012;37:659-61.
Rice HE, Crary SE, Langer JC, Kemper AR, Splenectomy in Congenital Hemolytic Anemia Consortium. Comparative effectiveness of different types of splenectomy for children with congenital hemolytic anemias. J Pediatr. 2012;160:160(4):684-689.
Wakeman D, Guo J, Santos JA, Wandu WS, Schneider JE, McMellen ME, Leinicke JA, Erwin CR, Warner BW. p38 MAPK regulates Bax activity and apoptosis in enterocytes at baseline and after intestinal resection. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2012;302:G997-G1005.
Hitch MC, Leinicke JA, Wakeman D, Guo J, Erwin CR, Rowland KJ, Merrick EC, Heuckeroth RO, Warner BW. Ret heterozygous mice have enhanced intestinal adaptation after massive small bowel resection. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2012;302:G1143-G1150.
Bucher BT, Mazotas IG, Warner BW, Saito JM. Effect of time to surgical evaluation on the outcomes of infants with gastroschisis. J Pediatr Surg. 2012;47:1105-1110.
Rowland KJ, Yao J, Wang L, Erwin CR, Maslov KI, Wang LV, Warner BW. Immediate alterations in intestinal oxygen saturation and blood flow following massive small bowel resection as measured by photoacoustic microscopy. J Pediatr Surg. 2012;47:1143-1149.
Wakeman D, Schneider JE, Liu J, Wandu WS, Erwin CR, Guo J, Stappenbeck TS, Warner BW. Deletion of p38-alpha MAPK within enterocytes promotes colon tumorigenesis. Surgery. 2012;152:286-293.
Leinicke JA, Longshore S, Wakeman D, Guo J, Warner BW. Regulation of Retinoblastoma Protein (Rb) by p21 Is Critical for Adaptation to Massive Small Bowel Resection. J Gastrointest Surg. 2011 Nov 1. [Epub ahead of print]
Lawal TA, Falcone RA, von Allmen D, Denson LA, Levitt MA, Warner BW, Frischer JS. The utility of routine pouchogram before ileostomy reversal in children and adolescents following ileal pouch anal anastomosis. J Pediatr Surg. 2011 Jun;46(6):1222-5.
Bucher BT, Hall BL, Warner BW, Keller MS. Intussusception in children: cost-effectiveness of ultrasound vs diagnostic contrast enema. J Pediatr Surg. 2011 Jun;46(6):1099-105.
McDuffie LA, Bucher BT, Erwin CR, Wakeman D, White FV, Warner BW. Intestinal adaptation after small bowel resection in human infants. J Pediatr Surg. 2011 Jun;46(6):1045-51.
Bucher BT, McDuffie LA, Shaikh N, Tarr PI, Warner BB, Hamvas A, White FV, Erwin CR, Warner BW. Bacterial DNA content in the intestinal wall from infants with necrotizing enterocolitis. J Pediatr Surg. 2011 Jun;46(6):1029-33.
Bucher BT, Warner BW, Dillon PA. Antibiotic prophylaxis and the prevention of surgical site infection. Curr Opin Pediatr. 2011 Jun;23(3):334-8.
Bucher BT, Guth RM, Elward AM, Hamilton NA, Dillon PA, Warner BW, Keller MS. Risk factors and outcomes of surgical site infection in children. J Am Coll Surg. 2011 Jun;212(6):1033-1038.
Pub Med for Brad W. Warner, M.D.
Wakeman D, McDuffie L, Warner BW. Rectal duplication in an infant. 2011 Jun;149(6):846-7.
Wakeman D, Warner BW. Urogenital nonunion - a rare anomaly associated with the undescended testis. Am J Surg. 2010:199:e59-60.
McDuffie LA, Wakeman D, Warner BW. Diagnosis of esophageal atresia with tracheoesophageal fistula: Is there a need for gastrointestinal contrast? J Pediatr. 2010;156(5):852.
Taylor JA, Laor T, Warner BW. Extralobar pulmonary sequestration. Surgery. 2008;143:833-834.
Warner BW. Book Review: Sabiston textbook of surgery: the biological basis of modern surgical practice, 17th edition. Am J Surg. 2006;191:288.
Editorial PositionsEditorial Boards:
American Journal of Surgery,
12/03 - Present
Annals of Pediatric Surgery,
4/05 - Present
Journal of the American College of Surgeons,
9/07 - Present
Journal of Pediatric Surgery
, 5/09 - Present
Journal of Pediatric Surgery
Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition
Journal of Pediatrics
Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
American Journal of Physiology – Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology
Journal of Surgical Research
Digestive Diseases and Sciences
Journal of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
American Journal of Surgery
Journal of the American College of Surgeons
Southern Medical Journal
Invited Visiting Professor
- Merrill S. Davis Lectureship in Pediatric Surgery; Riley Hospital for Children; Department of Surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis IN; October 23-24, 2012.
- Journal of Pediatric Surgery Invited Lecture, American Pediatric Surgical Association 43rd Annual Meeting, San Antonio TX; May 20 - 23, 2012.
- John R. Lilly Memorial Lectureship; Children’s Hospital of Colorado; Division of Pediatric Surgery, University of Colorado School of Medicine; March 16-19, 2012.
- Department of Surgery, Cedar-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles CA, Grand Rounds. “Short Gut Syndrome in Children – Surgical Management and Scientific Opportunities.” January 24, 2012
- Simpson-Ein Lectureship; Division of Pediatric General & Thoracic Surgery, Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto; Toronto, Ontario Canada; June 9-10, 2011
- Department of Surgery, 11th Annual Resident Research Day Visiting Professor, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine; Madison WI, May 17-19, 2011
- Theodore C. Jewitt, Jr., M.D. Lectureship in Pediatric Surgery; Department of Pediatric Surgical Sciences, University of Buffalo/State University of New York, Women’s and Children’s Hospital of Buffalo; Buffalo NY, April 6-7, 2011
- Department of Surgery, Eastern Virginia Medical School; Norfolk VA, February 17-18, 2011
- George W. Holcomb, M.D. Lecture in Pediatric Surgery, Division of Pediatric Surgery, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville TN, October 28-29, 2010.
- Departments of Surgery and Pediatrics, Stoneybrook University Medical Center; Stoneybrook NY, September 7-8, 2010
- Robert J. Touloukian Lecture in Pediatric Surgery, Yale University School of Medicine; New Haven CT, June 9-10, 2009.
- James Lewis Talbert Lectureship; Division of Pediatric Surgery, University of Florida College of Medicine; Gainesville FL, May 1, 2009.
- Loren R. Chandler Lecture in Pediatric Surgery; Division of Pediatric Surgery; Stanford University School of Medicine; Stanford CA, February 2-4, 2009.
- Department of Surgery, George Washington University School of Medicine; Washington DC, January 6-7, 2009.
- Department of Surgery, University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill School of Medicine; Chapel Hill NC, November 4-5, 2008.
- Ken Kimura Lecturer; Department of Surgery, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine Postgraduate Conference; Iowa City IA, October 24, 2008.
- E. Grey Dimond, M.D. Take Wing Lecture, University of Missouri/Kansas City School of Medicine; Kansas City MO, May 30, 2008.
- Department of Surgery, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, TX January 9-10, 2008.
- Department of Surgery, University of Michigan Medical School – Keynote Speaker, 19th Annual Moses Gunn Research Conference; Ann Arbor MI, April 3, 2007.
- David Tapper M.D. Memorial Lectureship, Department of Pediatric Surgery – Children’s Hospital of Seattle, University of Washington School of Medicine; Seattle WA; April 26-28, 2006.
Dillon PA, Warner BW. Gastrointestinal Bleeding. In: Grosfeld JL, O’Neill JA, Fonkalsrud EW, Coran AG (eds.). Pediatric Surgery.
7th Edition. Philadelphia: Mosby Elsevier; 2011. (in press)
Bucher BT, Warner BW. Gastrointestinal, Pulmonary, Cardiac and Neurologic Developmental Physiology of the Premature and Term Newborn.
In: Zeigler MA, Azizkhan RG, Weber T, von Allman D (eds.). Operative Pediatric Surgery.
2nd Edition. New York: McGraw Hill; 2011. (in press)
Wakeman DS, Leinicke JA, Warner BW. Short Bowel Syndrome. In: Antao BA, Irish MS (eds.). Pediatric Surgery Review Series: Multiple Choice Questions in Paediatric Surgery, Extended Matching Questions in Paediatric Surgery.
London: Radcliffe Publications Ltd; 2011. (in press)
Warner BW, Saito JM. Neonatal enterocolitis and short bowel syndrome. In: Baker RJ, Fischer JE (eds.). Mastery of Surgery.
5th Edition. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2011. (in press)
Warner BW. Open fundoplication in children with gastroesophageal reflux. In: Baker RJ, Fischer JE (eds.). Mastery of Surgery.
5th Edition. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2010. (in press)
Moyer SS, Warner BW. Intestinal obstructions. In: Kleinman RE, Goulet O, Mieli-Vergani G, Sanderson I, Sherman P, Shneider B (eds.). Walker’s Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disease: Physiology, Diagnosis, Management.
5th Edition. Lewiston, NY: BC Decker; 2008:345-351.
Nathan JD, Racadio JM, Warner BW. Techniques for difficult venous and arterial access. In: Teich S, Caniano DA (eds.). Reoperative Pediatric Surgery.
Totowa NJ: Humana Press; 2008:75-90.
Warner BW. Pediatric Surgery. In: Townsend CM, Beauchamp RD, Evers BM, Maddox KL (eds.). Sabiston’s Textbook of Surgery.
18th Edition. Philadelphia: Saunders Elsevier; 2007:2047-2089.
Warner BW. Esophageal atresia and tracheoesophageal fistula. In: Garfunkel LC, Kaczorowski J, Christy C, (eds.). Pediatric Clinical Advisor: Instant Diagnosis and Treatment.
2nd Edition. Philadelphia: Mosby/Elsevier; 2007:197-198.
Warner BW. Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. In: Baker RJ, Fischer JE (eds.). Mastery of Surgery.
5th Edition. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2007:618-625.
Warner BW. Short Bowel Syndrome. In: Grosfeld JL, O’Neill JA, Fonkalsrud EW, Coran AG (eds.). Pediatric Surgery.
6th Edition. Philadelphia: Mosby/Elsevier; 2006:1369-1382.